Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2009, 01:05   #168
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
You seem fairly happy to criticise others for it, 'the worst of the bunch' I think the rest of us are. There's really not a lot of e-hate from most of us towards Ascendancy you know.
There's 'fly under the radar' and 'create a huge block to secure the opportunity to fly under the radar but overcook it to the extent that it becomes totally self-defeating'.

Quote:
As for the rest of your post, it seemed fairly irrelevant to what I was saying. What position are you talking about in your first paragraph?
You were talking about sitting out being bad; I'm saying we could have acted in a way that would have made any kind of action irrelevant and just won the round in straightforward fashion.