Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2009, 00:43   #166
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
Politically independent, well I suppose that's one way of putting it. I just find it a bit amusing, BGs took a lot of flak from your alliance - perhaps not you personally - for supposedly playing for planet ranks and trying to fly under the radar. Most of us haven't done yet the one that has seems to get the most respect from you?

As for giving you a reason to lay waste to us, lets not pretend we wouldn't have been totally ****ed up the arse if we'd just sat out and let you cruise to the biggest ally win in PA history.
Any my point is that we should have never let anyone even get into that position. It was perfectly doable from my point of view and JBG seems to think the logistics are pretty viable and he's far more knowledgeable about Ascendancy than I am and a far better player than anyone who posts here.

As for changing strategy, we're currently making spectacular gains with two weeks left to run and taking plenty of hostile alliances off the board. People don't seem interested in turning our attentions to xVx and I don't see why we should consider any alternative gambit in the immediate future.

As for SPOOON - if they don't care about anything and just play, what's there to criticise?