Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2009, 22:47   #155
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I question their existence more than their strategies, actually. There seems to be little point in my view to play in a size where you're so easily destroyed if someone takes unkindly to you. Politically, they could have tried and played xVx and Ascendancy off against one another until it got to a stage where they both had to fight it out and they'd be unaffected. Either they didn't want to take the risk or didn't consider themselves capable of playing the level of politics that would be required. Then again, the flipside of that is they overcooked it to a level that Ascendancy investing time in their total destruction was the only logical strategy available to them.

well considering you clearly are not 'in the know' regarding alliance politics, i place your comments in the 'aww bless ur mom didnt abort a retarded kid' folder along with theking's ideas which largly focused on the BGs attacking asc, nd & ct at once.

as for waiting for asc to have to fight with xvx for #1, rofl, isnt that the point we have reached only because xvx and the BGs hit asc? End your nap, your about equal, lets see which of you will win, i swear the BGs wont get involved!

btw the * button isnt a magic arguement winning button no matter what JBG tells you, leave it alone.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"

Last edited by Thatcher; 30 May 2009 at 23:15.
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote