Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2009, 20:04   #151
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
After 2-3 days at #1, and being 15mill behind XvX, Asc would have had a good argument for teaming with the BG's to bring down XvX, and I'm betting it would have happened. It could have continued like that for the rest of the round tbh, and the BG's would have had fun, and XvX/Asc would have had fun, always knowing what would happen when they got #1.
I, for one, am delighted it didn't. Predictability is boring and letting people think they can just opt out of alliance competition and yet still be involved in the conflict isn't a good idea for the future of pa. One dimensional games are ****ing retarded levels of shit.

Quote:
Like I said in my first post here, I found it funny to actually have to put up with a FC when I was not even t10, not part of a winning alliance, and not even a threat to the 2 alliances FCing me. Thats not strategic, its just plain mean :P
Being there for that it was actually aimed at someone else who recalled eta 1 15-20 minutes before tick. Having gathered all that fleet already it seemed like a waste to not do something with it so I just newsied the top value bg planets and found your fleet landing eta 1. Of course some kind soul was helpful enough to prelaunch 3 minutes before the tick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
Can't help myself

Anyway, it wasn't me who originally brought xVx up. I only mentioned them because you were basically saying that xVx joining with you would create bad blood between BGs/xVx. Without xVx involved we'd have just bashed on Asc anyway, there being no logic in hitting some other alliance we didn't really have a stance on and letting Asc grow unhindered. xVx would only have been different because there's seemingly no love lost between them and a lot of the BG members.
That was just an example, and a rather obvious one at that. The point is that you can always change the parameters of any engagement and if there's one thing we've shown consistent ability to do it's that.

Quote:
If you're set on using that comparison, it pretty much just shows my point about the acceleration of a block forming. Last round you were dominating Omen so a block was formed to try and balance it out. This round if you'd been crushing one of our small allies the block would've been formed with self preservation in mind.
I find it insulting you think I learnt nothing from the mistakes I made last round!