View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 18:11   #25
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad
There is no best or most elite, just where you are happy.
Actually, I think you're completely wrong there. PA is a war game where people put in so much effort to win. It's not a keep everyone happy game where we should care about the effect we have on others.

That, however, is a complete different discussion, so I won't post anymore about it here.

Quote:
Originally posted by Obfuscator
This doesn't logically follow. If the winners of the last round disbanded, that doesn't mean that no one can claim to be the best, it just means that the best claim to that status would pass on down to the runners-up from last round. If THEY disbanded, it would pass on down to the 3rd place alliance, and so on. You might argue that just who took 2nd or 3rd, or 727th place is even less clear than who won, but that would be an entirely different argument.
But the new alliances may be better than the remaining alliances from last round. I think we have this possibility atm in PA, and so we can't say ViruS is the best alliance in the game atm, because the chances are that Olympians and Eclipse may be better.

If we were talking about the most proven then I'd agree with you, and so ViruS would be the best alliance, since Oly and Eclipse haven't proved themselves yet.

For sheer player skill and member dedication I'd say Olympians are the best alliance atm, without a doubt. That's not including politics or command, or anything else. Including everything you could maybe say Eclipse.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote