View Single Post
Unread 6 Feb 2015, 23:19   #190
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
what mz said, i disagree with, this is a war game emphasizing the war and game part.
Abuse is NOT part of a game.

Quote:
this is a war game! if you take it to such an extent that you feel you you're being bullied it's probably because you ain't that good at it, just like RL. The personal attacks ain't exactly PC but if thats what aggravates your opponent why not run with it? are you honestly saying we should all be nice to each other... plz
I think it is pretty clear it is bullying. The 'definition' of bullying is shown up on this and many other threads, let alone irc stuff.

Fact is, the guys doing this on forums/irc wouldnt do it ingame because they know they would get closed for it, so they do it here instead.

Quote:
the reason he's being targeted is because he makes himself a target. he assumes the figurehead role usually within the confines of his own alliance until they figure him out for being pretty damn useless, at which point it becomes public and he's made to be yet again the idiot.
No-one MAKES themself be targetted. The bullies CHOOSE their target.

Quote:
pulling the victim route after such episodes is pretty dumb imo and yes engineering an entire thread to be about you is beyond pathetic.
Read back. I stayed out of the thread. It was Maniac/Clouds started posting about me. And then when I finally replied, people say 'it is not about you, don't reply'.
Fk that for a laugh.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote