View Single Post
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 19:48   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Are You in a Recession Yet?

I don't think my perception about beeing a teacher was wrong. It was just that I couldn't see myself working at such a unproffesional place.

Just to name two things I experienced:

a) The teacher has to collect money for the skiing-day. In cash. This takes a few minutes from several classes. Obviously the money should be paid by the parents the usual way or handled by the schools administration. In no way should the teacher be responsible for taking in cash and using precious time for it. I know it was done this way when I was 9 (1989), but the world has moved on and most do banking by internet now.

b) The school decided to mark the "World mental health day" or something. Ok enough. But then you should be sure that the pupils get something out of the program, making sure the quality of the program is good and sound. This wasnt done, and three hours of class was wasted. The program was crap and only contributed to stigmatising pupils with mental problems.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote