View Single Post
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 13:17   #91
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Well it all happened like this:

I was constantly moaning at midge for dragging us all around London in a completely random way as he had no idea where we were going as soon as we left the club. I moaned even further when he wouldn’t let us take a rickshaw as it was too expensive at £10 each (being a tourist I would have happily paid) so we kept walking.

Eventually we found the bus stop and was in a major mood. It was at this point I was left to fend for myself. To be honest, I would have left me there as well. Having too much pride I resolved to get home by myself, but after studying the bus map (which is different to the tube map) I had no idea where I was going and had to make that call.
See that isn't quite true. The rickshaw bloke wanted £15 each and I said no as we didn't actually have the money on us.

I also vaguely knew the way as we got to that O Bar which I have been to a few times before. The problem arose when I thought I saw a shortcut :P which turned out to be nothing of the sort.

Did you fall asleep at the bus stop as it took you an awfully long time to call me?