View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 12:40   #18
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The Beginning......

Started playing in R3 because some mates who played games on the MSN zone suggested I should as the game 'r0x0rs' or something, we farmed our way through round 3 in our own little alliance, fell out with a crowd of back stabbers called TF (Davos, Malos and I think Androme/goon? back then) and got into some decent alliances by round 4. My first account on the forums was in 2002 (XA Megatron) but I didn't post much in GD because I didn't/don't know many posters on here but have been viewing since then because it is a pretty unique place and I need somewhere to loiter these days.

Last edited by PSH; 20 Oct 2005 at 12:45.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote