View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2016, 15:25   #103
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Upcomming r69 drama thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
That depends on the round.
BlackFlag was famous for NAPing the two biggest alliances and saying they wernt going for #1 in their earlier days, R59, R60 and R66 springs to mind.
RainbowS did a bottom feeding strat R67 and won with it.
This round i dont think any of the big alliances, except Future has been deliberately bottom feeding, im pretty sure Chimpie can confirm that theyve had a few thousand incs from the "top tags", and they prolly didnt see much inc in the start due to the "ND vs the univers war".
Future has had a 2 week pissing contest with CT, hardly bottom feeding. And I hardly think Black Flag were 'famous' for anything they did, no disrespect intended. As for your precious Rainbows didn't they win the one round you didn't play in tag. Maybe without you at the helm they finally were able to do things well.....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote