Thread: The Environment
View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 10:57   #73
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The Environment

I've read that and im seriously

Quote:
Ecofeminism rejects ontological and epistemological assumptions based on homogeneity, arguing that exclusion reduces our capacity to know nature. To the extent that it excludes the real differences that emerge in nature, and to the extent that it excludes or dismisses alternative epistemologies and ways of knowing, science gives us false universals that are, in fact, constructions.
jesus christ

That said i don't know if nod has said it in so many words but i think there is a parallel between the antropomorphist idoicy with regards to the animal kingdom and the quasi-gaia-earth-out-to-punish-us-for-killing-it thing going on with 'nature'. Rather amusingly it appears that in our attempt to appease mother earth and stop global disaster the mexicans have been shafted. They'll probably cut down more rainforest now in order to make biodiesel that doesn't produce things that kill trees.

edit anyone else having trouble with google?