View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 16:12   #17
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Movie Review - Transformers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I sometimes wonder if Allfather just randomly mashes the keyboard with his head until words form.
heh.

Someone, with good taste, said that movie was a bit awful. I doubt I'll see it. I read an article in the Guardian about independent directors circumventing hollywood and releasing stuff straight onto the net (for like 2.99 a viewing and 9.99 for keeps). I keep meaning to try that out. Not that I can find a professional site for that now though...
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote