View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 11:32   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Studing in the UK, do`s and don`ts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
How many other cities in the UK do many people go to work on a train?
Define "many people". Hundreds of thousands of people use the train to go to work outside of London. Just because you're lucky enough to have a car.

Quote:
And even if they do I can't remember ticket barriers, especially not busy ones, at any other station.
I'm sure I've seen ticket barriers elsewhere, but you may have a point.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote