View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 05:44   #19
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Studing in the UK, do`s and don`ts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
You scored 12 out of a possible 13

I've never been on the Tube
Never been to England either mind you.
You beat me; i only got 10 and i've been to London once when i was 13 for a couple of days...

I said that you should stand on the left hand side of the escalator (which is the practice in perth, i assumed elsewhere too :\ ), I said that the Toad dish was not a traditional dish (apparantly the stout isnt :\), and i said that someone who was going to spend a penny was going to spend (alot) of pounds, not go to the loo.

Seriously, with regards to the last one, does anyone actually say that who is not a nutter?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote