Thread: #forums
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 13:17   #53
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: #forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
There's a surprisingly high amount of lurkers actually.

At a guess (sorry if I miss anyone out) I'd propose:

..... (long silly list)

Which still leaves about 75% of the channel's users non-opped.
There's never more than 30 people in the channel at any one time, so your claim of 75% seems to be a number that you pulled out of your ass. I assume you left me, Lok and JBG off that list on purpose by the way. By the way, why Dirte or Lambie? I've never seen them speaking.