Thread: The supreme #1
View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 19:03   #27
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The supreme #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
With 33,000 threads and 790,000 posts I'm going to have to go with doubtful unfortunately. Any chance of getting something productive or insightful out of this thread?
If threads had to be productive or insightful that 33,000 would be more like 33. Lets see, people usually make "how i won r<number>" threads don't they? I might as well do mine now.

So, my rise to fame all started when I jokingly asked void to get me in CT - and I didn't get in! Like wtf exclamation mark. So Then I decided to go cap in hand to wishmaster and play properly in omen. The next week was spent beggign anyone and everyone to bp with me - I'll never know why, but I had no takers till Stoom rose to the challenge. We then realised we had no other friends so blagged a destiny scanner to join us, who coincidentally hated my guts.

So r20 started blissfully, not missing a single research tick! Remember kids, the important thing about about the first 72ticks, not missing res/cons ticks. So at tick 71 I made 88 ramblers to go incluster raiding - but tragedy struck when pa team decided to recall fleets when I was eta1 to free roids. A minor setback. At this point I would like to thank CT HC for giving me the motivation not to quit. So that set me back a good 30 ticks or so, but crucially kept my value permanently low.

Unfortunately for all involved, our galaxy was rather pathetically shite (not only cos of stoom) - so we exiled. I continued exiling till I landed in 1:3 - my new home! I would have exiled again had it not been the ridiculous amount that it would cost. So a few days went by - till I got pissed off, got my knickers all bunched up in my ass and started using wishmaster to threaten my GC and cluster in general. That was fun. The outcome was that they would exile me for free - but then they noticed i was ranked #1 so agreed to drop fake nicks in the galaxy channel. Since then, the round has been a lot of fun. So thats lesson #2 kids, don't fake nick you lame ****s.

Since then I've continued to do rather audacious attacks, keeping myself in the top10. Yesterday I went to #1 by 40k, and today have increased that gap to 100k or so. All in all, I am ****ing awesome.

I would like to thank wishmaster for making all this possible! He is quite possibly the best HC ever to have played the game.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote