Thread: FAO: tomkat
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2007, 07:02   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: FAO: tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
russell brand isnt funny, wasnt funny, and is incapable of being funny. its not like ricky gervais, i wont compromise on this and say 'well ok i guess that sketch was passable'. He's the kind of comic that makes me not care about the stand up scene
I think turning up at work on September 12th dressed as Osama Bin Laden is quite funny.

I also think that his comedy is well thought out and it is a good act (you do realise it is an act right?) The guy is fresh in terms of what he is doing and works well interacting with people from celebratities to the average joe.