View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 22:10   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Another School Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I'm not really sure what your point is here. If you're implying that gunmen wouldn't attack schools if they were designed like army bases in a war zone then I might agree, in that they would just pick an easier target (i.e. McDonalds on a weekend, or wherever kids hang out these days).
No dude, I'm saying the problems we should be looking at are the ones that made him go out and kill three randomly chosen schoolgirls.

Quote:
My edit was to cover the one teacher having a gun scenario, rather than some type of war-zone protection, with snipers and guard dogs.

Most of these attacks are (at least in part) pre-planned. this guy knew exactly what he was doing and equipped himself for the job. I really doubt that having an armd gured would have made him reconsider, especially as he knew he was going to die. He would simply have worked out a way to ensure that the guard was either neutralised or the alarm was not raised until the latest possible moment. Surely he knew that when he let the women and little boys go free that they would get the police.
Well you could put him in plain clothes or something, or behind bullet-proof glass on the only way into the school, or give him a bullet-proof vest hidden under his clothes. We are talking about a trained professional specifically there for these types of attacks here. Some lunatic with a gun might not exactly be odds on to neutralise him and then be able to go on a murderous rampage after.