View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 21:46   #45
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Another School Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You're missing my point. The fact we're having this debate at all is indicative of a fundamental flaw in how we look at people.

Also in response to your edit are you mildly insane? Have you seen any lone gunmen attacking army bases recently? We're not talking about people who are trying to storm a city or make a political point here.
I'm not really sure what your point is here. If you're implying that gunmen wouldn't attack schools if they were designed like army bases in a war zone then I might agree, in that they would just pick an easier target (i.e. McDonalds on a weekend, or wherever kids hang out these days).

My edit was to cover the one teacher having a gun scenario, rather than some type of war-zone protection, with snipers and guard dogs.

Most of these attacks are (at least in part) pre-planned. this guy knew exactly what he was doing and equipped himself for the job. I really doubt that having an armd gured would have made him reconsider, especially as he knew he was going to die. He would simply have worked out a way to ensure that the guard was either neutralised or the alarm was not raised until the latest possible moment. Surely he knew that when he let the women and little boys go free that they would get the police.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote