View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 18:07   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Another School Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
When I was in school, we never dreamed of such an event; we didn't have metal detectors, and our random locker searches were for the most sinful thing teenagers would have at our school...cigarettes.
I don't know what type of school you went to or what it was like back then, but cigarettes aren't really an issue compared to what there is in most of the schools here.
As some of you may know, I attend a private school in North London. Most private schools are not full of "rude boys" who try their hardest to get involved in gang warfare, they are generally full of civilised people who know that their parents are paying for their education etc, they aren't involved in any of this popular gang warfare in London.
My school has/had people bringing cannabis into school, I mean 3/4 or so of the people in my year smoke cannabis regularly/semi regularly (some do it during lunch break etc), so schools aren't really what you percieve.

My old school, however, was far worse, we had people brinigng knives in every day etc, I'd never seen anyone selling drugs (unlike my new school, this one wasn't really a tight-knit community so I didn't really know who were the drug dealers etc, but it did happen).

Basically, schools have really changed since when you were in school
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote