View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 17:40   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Another School Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco
How would he be punished tho? a slap on the wrist and some years behind bars at the expense of joe public?
I think not!
What?
If you're telling me that people who have committed mass murder get a 'slap on the wrist' (especially in the US) then what crazy propaganda have you been reading?
Let him spend the rest of his days in prison. If anyone says that isn't a punishment then I'd like to see them survive a couple of weeks of it let alone 40 years.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote