Thread: Dear Angels
View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 11:58   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dear Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
For people like me who do not play anymore, but read these forums and like to be entertained; could anyone elaborate on what happened?
Angels decided to open-source their intel and for a period of time anyone could access their arbiter. This resulted in some 39, the elviz, mactanzu run bg having their co-ords saved slightly differently, angels co-ords being released along with nicks. We in ascendancy would like to offer our sympathy and voice our outrage at this tragic time. Unfortunately in the pre-round pool for tick number for angels to shoot themselves in the foot it appears we were all wildly optimistic with our predictions of 700 plus odd ticks.

I personally would like to extend my sympathy to hude who I'm sure had to sit through some of the most insanely unproductive rants ever on this issue.