View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 23:55   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I'm going down on Friday now, I think. There's an hour on the train to get to the 3 + 1/2 hour bus ride. I just can't travel all that way and go out! I'm delicate!

I saw a dead crow hanging from some electrical wires today and I nearly cried. I don't have a camera phone!
stop fretting you will be fine.

I am strong enough for the both of us.

(and idi stop talking rot about not drinking in the park. we and half of london's industry hold events in them ffs)