View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 10:39   #9
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Just get the 7.30am megabus, it's not like you can't sleep on it!

Depending on the weather, I'm planning to bring a t-shirt and shorts for during the day and then a shirt, jeans and shoes for the inevitable night out. This will involve a change of clothes, which will be handily kept in a rucksack.
I'm going down on Friday now, I think. There's an hour on the train to get to the 3 + 1/2 hour bus ride. I just can't travel all that way and go out! I'm delicate!

I saw a dead crow hanging from some electrical wires today and I nearly cried. I don't have a camera phone!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote