View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 15:17   #7
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: 6 Nations (Discussion and fantasy league)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
It's a pretty annoying trip, I do London to Cardiff and back pretty much every weekend for football, recently it's been taking about five hours due to engineering work, I sleep most of the way there and back though since I'm usually hung over. This weekend I think I'm going to do:

Friday: London > Cardiff > Bridgend (for the Cardiff City game).
Saturday: Bridgend > London (spending the day with my old man who's over from Canada, possibly see Charlton vs Chelsea).
Sunday: London > Cardiff > London (rugby).

Hope the atmosphere has improved, thinking about it I think the last time I went must have been Wales vs Ireland in 2001/2002, I used to go quite regularly in the old Arms Park but since the Millennium has been built I think that's the only game I've seen. Are you going on Sunday then ?

Holy shit that is an insane schedule.

Yeah I will be going, go to all the international matches that the Millennium Stadium hosts, and most other rugby games. Not sure I will keep that up now (Wales vs San Marino at 19:30 on a Wednesday night when I leave work at gone 5 doesn't really sound worth it) but still try to go to as many as possible.