View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2006, 04:51   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We need a thread about drinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
Grolsch. because it has quite some 'body' for a lager, tastes nice and bitter and doesn't give me a headache later. i give it bonuspoints for being brewen in this region.

the best beers generally come from Belgium.

UK, USA and Australia cant do it.
you see dutchies and europeans in general just dont quite get it

in the uk we dont make "lager" ie fizzy beer, we make ales and bitters thats where we excel in. just because you lot cant take warm beer and dont enjoy it doesnt mean its shit, try it and im sure you will like it

personal favourite as far as ale goes is blacksheep and favourite cider is a strong 7% cider called biddentons, lager wise I would have to go for urquel pilsner or becks (although personally germany does pure beers the best frankensteiner etc)