View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 14:52   #41
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: One big HUG from Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i love hugs
how can you not like hugs?
(ok hugs off chika i can understand)
am being panned for being bitter and mean in this thread (anonymous neg repping ahoy)
when i was being nice by saying i was reserving judgement to someone who made me want to rip his arms off and beat him to death with them only a couple of days ago

and i dont like being hugged ffs
its all close and squeezy and gropish and i dont like it
thats all
nothing personal

would you rather i was hypocritical and said 'oh how lovely welcome back, *hugz* etc' after publicly stateing i wanted to stove his head in with a gardening tool?

m
xx