View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 17:13   #96
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Refuge for Rookies

*Hewitt sits dazed and confused for a few moments from the blow to his head before shutting down the main reactor and engaging the emergency escape procedures. Unfortunately as soon as he does this several hundred gallons of fire retarent foam from flapjack's fire systems starts pouring in.*

"God damn it."

*Climbing out of the foamy mess through the drivers hatch, Hewitt slips then stumbles onto the main landing deck in a rather unglorified fashioned. Taking a few minutes to regain his wits he steadies himself and then does a quick inspection of his vehicle, checking for signs of damage. What he finds is much what he expected and his quick search brings him to the now smoking outlets of the tanks ion drives.*

"Well, there's no real exterior damage, looks like the shock of literally beening pulled uncermoniously from hyperspace has cooked the engines however... most likely due to some kind of power spike. In a way I guess we are lucky... if it weren't for the vehicles EMP dampeners it is very likely the fusion reactor could've overloaded."

*Turns to face flapjack whom he spots swimming around in some strange vat of ooze.*

"Well... I appreciate the help getting us out of that situation FJ but I would appreciate it a hell of a lot more if you got a repair team down here quick smart to fix my baby. So like, do that now m'kay?"

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote