Thread: Alliance limit
View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 14:57   #18
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Alliance limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
Which is better for the game?

1) 30 alliance of 50
2) 16 alliances of 90
You seem to be suggesting that the former is better. Why is it better? I'd say that the latter is better as it allows more people to play with alliances that they want to play with

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
The suggestion of "I want to play with my friends" is a little inaccurate, I dont think many people know 90 people they want to play PA with.
Yeah and it's a good idea to make people play in alliances they don't want to play in because there are arbitrary limits on how many members can join alliances these players want to be in? The reason alliances tend to fall apart and suck is because of unloyal players, what lower member caps do is just make the people who can't get into the alliance they want to be in go and play in alliances they don't want to be in, and will probably result in them being unloyal and contributing to the alliance crumbling. Just look at VGN this round and all the people who were playing for them because Omen were full. A load of good that did for VGN...