View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 23:17   #14
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [rant]Idiots Stockton Style

The Los Angeles Collosium is over 100,000 and was the home to the 1932 and 1984 olympics.

The University of Michigan has the largest stadium.

The University of Tennessee is over a hundred k I believe.

The University of Alabama's stadium will be at about 93k this year. I went there to a game last year and shared the stadium with 81,000 fans and they were building additional seating most of which was luxury seating.

The Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California is also in excess of 100k. There may be some more but I don't know them off the top of my head.