Thread: donation whores
View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2010, 01:22   #187
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: donation whores

Genuinely I tire of this debate.

What's pretty clear to me is that such donations to BA shouldn't be allowed, but the rules have evolved in a way that unfortunately legitimises them. If a group of players has found a way for the rules to let them do this then they are well within their right to do so in my opinion.

What needs to happen is to look at how the rules as they stand have done this and look to create new rules to stop donations for anything other than common sense tactical reasons or to help small planets rebuild. As really, that's what donations are supposed to be there for. If anyone thinks that PA team wanted this to happen:they don't possibly have the time or the mentality to screw with their own game to do so. Within the rules, BlueArmy was not unfairly disadvantaged as far as I can see. Should he have been classified as such, almost certainly but the rules do not say this.

In addition, I cannot help to notice that the very people criticising his activity are the very same who are in favour of fundamentally bad ideas such as the support planet rule which is almost certainly a contributor to what has happened. To campaign for a deletion here would be pure folly; it is quite obvious that we need to take a long, hard cold, look at the rules and see if they are working as they should.

Last edited by lokken; 31 Mar 2010 at 01:59.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote