Thread: donation whores
View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2010, 12:56   #166
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: donation whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
[...] I'm now only interested in seeing if PA team will rule that it is an unfair advantage and remove the possibility for next round or will consider it a valid feature, in which case r37 will not be a round I'll want to play.
Hey, keep on restricting the game to offer room for even less creativity and you make sure that I will never ever play again. So PA might lose you but they may get me back. ;-)