View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 19:33   #71
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Yes? Strathclyde = Glasgow plus its satellites. You can throw places like Dalkeith and Loanhead into Edinburgh as well.
Right, just before we put your infinite knowledge on Strathclyde (which, BTW, doesnt exist anymore, local government restructuring saw it replaced with new groupings and councils a while back). lets just have your exact wording on the borders of Strathclyde

"Glasgow and its Satellites" is the single greatest piece of bollocks ive heard from your lips since "Build Tarantulas".

The Old strathclyde took in Ayr & Kilmarnock , Campeltown and Tyndrum , Arran , Lochgilphead, even Lanark. If your definition of a "Satellite" is "Anywhere that someone commutes to with a travel time of less than 2 hours" then **** me Nod, half of the south east of England just became a satellite of London, and my god thats a helluva lot of crime figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrog
Angola or Bosnia would probably be a fairer comparasion.
Theres more people killed with guns each year in "London and its Satellites" than in Glasgow, by a very large margin. Warzones tend to favour guns ahead of sharp pointy objects when it comes to killing people.

http://www.met.police.uk/crimefigure...xh&period=year

**** me Nod , that looks like Londons a really ****ing dangerous place to be
In his zeal to discover the Snark

Last edited by Kurashima; 29 Mar 2006 at 19:45.
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote