View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 13:01   #43
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Festival Wrist Bands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
I'm sorry Tom, but I don't see how you can possibly compare a paper wristband, mass produced in order to allow you through a gate, with a 'fashion item'.
It's the equivalent of a parking ticket worn around your wrist.

The only possible reason why you would wear one of these things is to suggest to other people that "you were there", and that by implication you are somehow cooler than they are.

This is bollocks. Fashion is bollocks too, but this is worse.
Bear in mind that i hate it and think its stupid, but its still significantly more meaningful than getting a tattoo. Wearing an armband that you cant put back on once its off that reminds you of probably the best 2 days in your year vs ink in your skin because you're an asshole

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote