View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 00:51   #30
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Tour de France] Floyd Landis in 'super stage' drug shocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I see nothing inherently dishonest with taking various drugs to improve performance. Obviously the actual practice currently is cheating, which by it's nature involves lying and subterfuge. But if you abolished those rules then it would no longer be dishonest.
The drug thing is not the point in that part of my argument, the willingness to cheat and lie to get ahead is what I disaprove of.
Quote:
As I've said elsewhere, I've very little sympathy for anyone who considers a sportsman a role model.
That is probably because you are a lazy sloth who doesn't appreciate athletics, talent, natural ability, persistence, pain, and sacrifice. And I say that in the most endearing way possible. It also explains this comment:
Quote:
No-one is forcing them to compete. I see no real difference between saying "Just because you want to train all the time doesn't mean that someone who is very lazy should be forced to in order to compete"
You don't appreciate sport at all, you just want to push your own 'drugs r gud' agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
The odd thing is that testosterone takes time (several weeks) to build up muscle tissue. It would have had little effect in the short term. Given that Landis passed six previous drug tests during the Tour it's curious that he would have started taking such a slow acting drug rather late in the race.
Are you some kind of human encyclopedia? Why do you know so much odd shit?