View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 16:48   #22
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Tour de France] Floyd Landis in 'super stage' drug shocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
Armstrong was haunted for 7 years and they never caught him on anything. in 2005 they spoke about how he may have used EPO back in 1999, but another, independant organisation declared that's everything but certain, especially when considering what methods they've used 'researching' this all.

That independant organisation was appointed by the UCI, WADA are now considering legal action against the people who wrote that report!

edit to clarify and afaik (could be wrong) it comes down to the tests not being done according to procedures because they were unusual tests, the report basically said this was unscientific, WADA et al say that it isn't unscientific just not procedural or something like that.

Quote:
'it's only cheating when you get caught', and all that. in the society we live in nowadays people shouldn't prove themselves to be innocent; others should prove them to be guilty.
I agree, i realise im being tabloid scum I have my suspicions about armstrong, thats all.

Quote:
[off-topic]this TdF i ended #5 out of 13.200 people in a prediction league, organised by a local newspaper. i'm now invited to some tourquiz at september 1, where i will battle for the prices together with the others in top25. some 'miss' and a few prodrivers that also rode the TdF will hand over the prices. currently i'm on a 1000 euro citybike, when i'm lucky i'll win the 2000 euro racebike... so i'll be studying on Tour-knowlegde in august! [/off-topic]