Thread: Who We Were R37
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2010, 19:33   #18
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Who We Were R37

4 6 13 Osiris

Size: 1,429 (88)
Value: 4,219,257 (156)
Score: 5,858,757 (109)

started round in priv gal of unknowns really. Had the mistake of entering a galaxy with revol.. didn't last, soon exiled. prior to this, i spent the round at #1 xp racing Benneh.. Which was fun However i got roided and spent loads of cash exiling, ruined my round, landed in fairly decent gal with monroe/signs/hosie/dany/qebab etc . We hardly got incs. I spent most of my time activity BCin in Osiris, setting up waves on Reese/Eksero firstly when we were at war with them, this soon switched to ellonweb/BA when we switched to taking out Asc. All in all, it was a paticularly boring round. Coolkat did well though, 2nd place!! I was happy about that, shame santa messed up calc and RS had a meeting or else first place may of been close. Was fun stealing BA's roids on last day of round. Was a good first round for Osi!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote