View Single Post
Unread 4 Feb 2010, 23:55   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Almost a decade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
My youngest daughter is the same age as PA , puts everything into perspective
If I had a ten year old daughter

I would be unashamedly happy, I would spoil her rotten, I imagine (no doubt entirely accurately) that I would irritate my wife immensely with just how much i would spoil her

I would at the same time (gladly) piss off all of my friends by bragging about the smallest of things that she had done

but what I would not do

I would not compare her to an internet forum.