View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 16:52   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mobile phone tariff question (rids!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Alternatively, look at the networks' website. Online offers tend to be better than High Street offers. I'm looking to get a SonyEricsson k700i free from O2 and they're offering 100 mins, Anytime Anynetwork plus 25 free texts/mms all for £19 p/m. I have a choice between the k700i or the Nokia 6230 (and the latter is also free).
Don't underestimate how shit O2-onlines customer service is.

Oh and nod - there is no reason why you can't do that.
If you go with O2 then it's unlocked to any network already so it's more attractive to a potential buyer.
Just check what kinda prices you can sell/buy the respective phones for initially.
If you really don't care about what phone you get it's a great idea.
America are a year or so behind us in terms of phone technology so it might not be worth buying a phone from them.
Make sure the phone you buy is unlocked - but you can buy a pretty old second hand one for about £20 from newspapers and the like. You could sell a brand new top-of-the-range one for £200-£250.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote