View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2006, 12:41   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: What is your major malfunction?

When I get angry, my brain faults and I dont think. That has caused me quite a lot of trouble over the years.
And I'm lazy as hell. Instead of doing schoolwork and getting finished with my diploma (allready one year late) I use drugs and watch movies. I also like elitism too much, even thought I try to get better on that. I can also be a asshole to people I dont know, and its very hard in real life to get to know me. Oh and I care too much, I'm quite nosy both at private and in work/politics/whatever.
However, allthought these things do make me ****up much, it also defines me much better then what I'm good at.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote