View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:15   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What is your major malfunction?

I share your habit of procrastination. You'd be amazed how long I can take to do mundane tasks when there's revision to be avoided. Case in point, I bumped into one of my friends on the way to the laundry the other day, and we spent an hour talking about anything we could as she was avoiding finishing her art project and I was avoiding coursework. She's probably even worse in that respect than I am.

My other major flaw is that I'm a nosey ****er. Seriously, I'm not even tactful about it. This doesn't tend to be too much of a problem as most of my friends are either receptive to that or don't care (otherwise they wouldn't be my friends I assume) but I've offended a few people before now. I just don't like the idea of things being hidden (lawl insecure lawl).

That's probably about it.