View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 22:11   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Googling your name

Theoretically, a future employer might find this.

The best part is of course things like Facebook.

My real name only shows a petition I signed along with 4000 other people and my tax listings
But then again, very few people know my full name as it's not information I like to hand out to just about anyone. And that's a personality trait (even tho in my case maybe a bit too extreme) that's completely lacking in today's generation. I doubt people realize how potentially dangerous a picture on the web or your name in the wrong place is.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote