View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2012, 09:29   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ministers' abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedolaws View Post
snip
I think some of your suggestions are interesting, but would rather see them introduced into governments than into minister perks. Some more specific comments:

Quote:
4) As to the difficulty to use distorters effectively, well... you are right, it would be more difficult because now ALL MoCs, IF they go scanner, will have an advantage. To this I say, it ain't supposed to be easy!
It isn't. But it should be viable. Disting is wholly dependent on staying slightly ahead of dedicated alliance scanners. This is why dists cost 900 CP and amps 1000. Giving every scanner a 20% bonus on amps would effectively kill it.

Quote:
c) Give the MoD a minor % for construction and mining. Shit, I would go as far as giving the ability to "adopt" a planet so that it mines/researches/builds at an increased rate (say 20%). Only one planet at a time per gal. With a score/value cap, so it could only be used for new accounts. And with a time limit, say a week at the most.
Late starting is already ridiculous, does nothing good for the game, and should be removed yesterday. Once that's done, I don't think I'd object too much to this idea, but until then, it's a big no-no.

Quote:
they will try to get as many ministers as possible, which in turn would be tutors to new players.
I don't think this follows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
They already have to much of an advantage with the color on their names giving em less random incs.
lol
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote