View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2009, 06:03   #92
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
coming from someone who shipjumped to asc in r29 to someone who intends to use an asc invite for r30; surely between you two u have the answers.
It is not that every other alliance is totally worthless but rather asc is a different kind of alliance which others seem unwilling to replicate. It surely would not be hard to recreate ascs system; but now that they do have all the good players its effectively closing the barn door after the horse has bolted
I've thought about this, and I don't think I agree. Maybe things would be different if we actually shut down operation, but a lot of people tell me they wouldn't be bothered and would just quit. Incidentally, we've had about 300 people pass through Ascendancy, many of whom have gone on to found or re-found alliances, but none have chosen egalitarian/non-hierarchical styles such as our own. Make of that what you will.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote