Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2009, 03:43   #275
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: The BNP

Just thought I mention I vote bnp have done for along time and where I live more and more people are voting bnp my uncles a speaker for them where I live. I have been to a few bnp parties in my area. Anyone who doesn't comprehend bnps policies is an idiot, labour does nothing but ruin england conservative saves money yes won't deny that but never takes risks to spend it then labour gets in power as people want action labour then spends the money people are angry not spent wisely the cycle continues. Maybe the british people should understand something we need change something new, something with vision, something with a great belief in itself. I am not saying bnp the best party ever but to be honest they seem the one with the most common sense.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote