View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 21:54   #39
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who Wants to Be Second Best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Troll
I don't have time to discuss the rest of your points but i'll make an exception for your above point.

YOU'RE A ****ING IDIOT!

Too low? Do you have any idea what tax burden we're under at the moment.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TRY AND ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF!
Well the NHS and Education need more funding in my opinion. Where is that going to come from? Thin air? People earning over £100,000 should certainly be taxed more. I have read some of the works of Voltaire and Montesquieu they helped me on the road of understanding the enlightenment.