View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 20:05   #22
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who Wants to Be Second Best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I will vote Labour.

Coming from a family which all vote Labour it feels as though I will be betraying them somewhat.

That's just a small part of it though. With the voting system being first past the post, it effectively is a two horse race. I view the Liberal Democrats (whilst a viable alternative to Labour for me) to be a wasted vote.

Sure people will go if everyone thought like you they will never get into power. Well that's the problem. Everyone does think like me. Or at least a fair majority.

What do the conservatives offer us that Labour doesn't? The only thing that I can see happening is the conservatives getting into power shaking things up. However will it be good if they get in? I would rather a Labour government than a Conservative government, especially because what the tories did in the 80s.

Going back to Labour. They haven't done that bad a job.

In general I have been pleased to vote for Labour in 2005 and I will vote for them again in 3 years time.

I believe under Labour we will see a few more decent years.
o rly?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote