View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 14:13   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Are we going to war with Iran?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Which is much more possible...
I think that chaps' assertion that an invasion or attack could come "with no warning at all" is a bit bloody stupid. Even the US has to observe the usual standards of blame-UN-ultimatum-invasion in these kinds oc circumstances even if it only pays half-hearted lip-service to it most of them time. (Quite apart from the obvious military buildup which would be apparent, together with the inevitability of something leaking to the media.)

I don't doubt that people in the US Government would like to, at the very least, drop a few bombs on Iran's nuclear facilities, but it's hard to imagine them actually being able to force the issue in the present climate; I think that's a one for ten years down the road.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 18 Oct 2005 at 14:22.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote