View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 17:01   #236
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
You think taking Vision out of the picture was not probable.
I said it was debatable, not unprobable.

Quote:
You think the effect of taking Vision out would be of little consequence.
I'm telling you, it's irrelevant, because

Quote:
I think it would have made things easier for the block.
Yes it would have, if it had been an instantaneous dropout, there is no doubt that one less enemy to fight would make it easier. However, and I'll say it for the third time, the process of stopping targetting of your main enemies to concentrate on a minor side objective meant that you lost what should have been your main objective. I cannot emphasise this enough! Yes if you had one less enemy it would have obviously been easier, but by changing your focus for those two nights you lost, simple as that. The minor goals that you've set yourselves now (influencing 2nd/3rd) are by no means in your control yet and to your enemy your actions are now simply a minor annoyance.

Quote:
I actually think that switching targets is the worst possible course of action.
Totally agree
Quote:
the most efficient way is to hit either Apprime or Asc fortresses uninterruptedly
(Yes, quoting out of context!)
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote