View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 15:15   #233
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Its all a question of do apprime really want the win. It is theirs IF they want it.
This has reached the drooling spastic stage and has moved into the realm of just embarrassing. Please stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
You'd need a more radical change to make a difference in how you "win" in order to change the playing mentality if you get the picture.
Sure, I'm not objecting to any more radical changes. My comment was just to the effect that I think the alliance ranking system has severely stagnated the ways that are open to play pa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Obviously things didn't go like that. But it was Asc + Apprime that first assumed the identity of a block, and forced this situation, and they are blaming us for it when in fact they are just as guilty of it.
Retarded, untrue and demonstrated as false later on in the thread. Some trifecta you got there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc
I can quit PA, come back 3 years later (assuming the game is still running then!) and still know that cardi wouldn't give up the win when it's his to take.
This would be worth talking about if he hadn't already kept a NAP in r31 that meant his alliance didn't end up winning. As it is it looks, well, retarded, untrue and demonstrably false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
So really, if Asc or Apprime splits or not, we as a "block" should not care. Asc and Apprime have made this a block war, and we should plan our goals accordingly as a block. Funnily enough, i never considered SCEND a block up until 2 nights ago, and i must say many people i know in subh have found new motivation to keep fighting now that there are new goals worth fighting for. So thanks!
Reference earlier comment regarding drool.

PS All that stuff about DLR and Euphoria being quality alliances is looking pretty ridiculous now considering the staggering fleet losses recently. Does anyone even care anymore or can we just wind up the round 2 weeks early?